BUSINESS FOR CULTURE & CULTURE FOR BUSINESS PROGRAM
High culture represented by the International I. J. Paderewski Piano Competition is a unique vaule. This cultural asset coupled with business has recently become a treasured element in creating brand uniqueness and enhancing brand value.
Business for Culture Program faces up to new business trends combining culture with business requisites in the following fields: International PR, 3.0 marketing, brand identity building, Corporate Cultural Responsibility.
The status of Business Patron of Culture is awarded to companies that include corporate cultural responsibility into their marketing strategy and conceive culture fostering activities as an element of their marketing strategy and brand value-creating. This program renders international and comprehensive tools of promotion available.
Director of the International Paderewski Piano Competition
im. I. J. Paderewskieg0
IDENTITY AND IMAGE
The Company was awarded the title of Business Patron of Culture.
Thanks to high quality of the brand added value it outperforms the competition and boosts company’s prestige in the long run.
Strengthening in customers’ memory the association of the brand with an event of international standing, which is the pride of the city and region.
Being part of a historic event that dates back to 1961.
• massive brand advertising in Classical Music (You Tube), international scope – Internet auditorium from all over the world – 159 000 pageviews, on-line advertising during the Competition’s transmission – live transmission of a 2 week piano Competition – the 9th edition in 2013 was viewed in real time by 27 000 unique Internet users from 118 countries worldwide
• presence at web portals, webpage of the Competition and the I.J. Paderewski Association, in mail advertising home and abroad as well as in press releases send to the media
• disseminating information that Partner is the Sponsor of the Competition both in texts and materials relating to the Competition
• placing roll-ups during all the stages of the 10th Competition (the hall of the Academy of Music and the Pomeranian Philharmonic Hall in Bydgoszcz as well as the hall and foyer of the National Philharmonic in Warsaw)
• making it possible for the Partner to use promotional materials and information relating to the Competition in order to promote the event on social networking profiles and the Internet for an unlimited period of time
offering promotional materials (pictures, Competition’s logo) to be used by Partner in internal, external and media communication
• offering Partner invitations for all Competition’s concerts that will be staged in Bydgoszcz and in the
• offering Partner’s representatives the chance to present awards to Competition’s laureates, to make speeches during concerts (inaugural and laureates’ concerts ), to present laureates with gifts
Międzynarodowy Konkurs Pianistyczny im. I. J. Paderewskiego jest organizowany w ramach projektu pt. "Kujawsko-Pomorskie Menu Kulturalne 2013-2014" współfinansowanego ze środków Europejskiego Funduszu Rozwoju Regionalnego w ramach Regionalnego Programu Operacyjnego Województwa Kujawsko-Pomorskiego na lata 2007-2013 oraz ze środków budżetu Województwa Kujawsko-Pomorskiego.